March 25, 2010

Spring is in the air...

Hello! We are getting some sunshine today, which is a nice change of pace! It seems like the perfect day for this simple but cheerful little card. This one is for the challenge at Jacksonbelle Embellishments to create a spring or Easter themed card.

Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamps: Hampton Art; Ink: Jo-Ann stores; Ribbon: Michael's stores; Scallop punch: Fiskars

I just love how this card turned out! The soft springy colors make me smile, and I am a sucker for anything with butterflies. The bonus: it took less than an hour to make, even while supervising my 2 year old as he painted!

Hopefully you are starting to see the signs of spring where you are. And if not, just pull out some colors that make you happy and create something that says "spring" to you.

Thanks for stopping by! And thank you so much for your comments, they really make my day!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the colors on this card! So springy!!! I love doing crafts with my kid, so much fun! :) PS: I have blog candy to give away, come by and see at my blog! Have a great day!

Laurie said...

What a pretty card! I love the layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...