April 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 64


Well, we've almost made it to the end of the week! I, for one, am ready for the weekend. How about you?

Today's card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #64. As you can see, I kept to the design and tried to keep it simple.


I've had these patterned papers for a very long time and thought it was time to cut into them! I tend to hoard my prettiest papers. I punched three different sized circles and crumpled them a bit to make the layered circle "flowers". I also ran the cream cardstock through my Sizzix using a Cuttlebug embossing folder to give it some texture on the top and bottom. Everything was inked up on the edges with creamy brown chalk ink from Clearsnap.

Cardstock: Bazzill (pink), Papertrey Ink (cream); Patterned paper: Sandylion (dotted), Rhonna Farrer (pink floral); Sentiment: Papertrey Ink; Ink: Papertrey Ink (chocolate brown), Clearsnap; Punches: EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts; Tools: Cuttlebug (embossing folder), Sizzix (die cut machine); Other: buttons, DMC floss

Gotta cut this short, as my kiddos need to go to bed! Thanks for checking in and for your sweet comments!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...