May 30, 2010

Joining the Curtain Call in June!

Good morning, friends! Just a quick post to announce the fabulous news that I will be joining the Curtain Call Design Team as a Guest Designer for the month of June! This is an amazing group of designers with so much inspiration to share--be sure to check out their blogs, now linked on my sidebar.

If you haven't been playing the Curtain Call Color Challenge every week at Stacey's Stamping Stage, now would be the perfect time to start! Stacey always has gorgeous color combos that never fail to break me out of my comfort zone.

Thanks to all of the Design Team members for the warm welcome! I look forward to being a part of the fun next month!

3 comments:

Jean Martin said...

Congratulations Christina!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Nance Leedy said...

Congratulations, Christina---fabulous news! Can't wait to see all that you come up with!

Shelley said...

Welcome to the Curtain Call Crew, Christina! Hope you enjoy your guest spot! I must say, It's a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...