May 6, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch #111


Hello again! I'm back with a card for the current sketch at Taylored Expressions. This card is very simple, but I can't believe how long it took to actually finish it! It seems like every time I sit down to get crafty I get interrupted. Repeatedly. Does this happen to you? I guess I should know better than to try to accomplish anything with a 2 and 4 year old in the house!


I used an ivory card base and patterned paper from my stash. I die-cut 2 different sized scalloped circles using Nestabilities out of blue felt and the patterned paper. I layered them with a brown flower and blue button and tied it all together with some brown floss. The little tag was hand-cut and stamped with a sentiment from PTI's Mega Mixed Messages. On the brown cardstock strip I stamped a simple flower from Autumn Leaves using Versamark. A little stitching and some blue ribbon and that's it!

Card base, ribbon: Michael's stores
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: unknown
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Autumn Leaves
Ink: Papertrey Ink, Versamark
Dies: Spellbinders
other: felt, thread, DMC floss, flower


Sweet and simple, don't you think? So glad you stopped by today! I'll be back soon. Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...